Miyerkules, Enero 8, 2014

Mini Exhibit: Self-portrait

SECOND BLOG ENTRY: SELF-PORTRAIT



Me and my blockmates were assigned to do a self-portait of ourselves. And we have to post it in any place in San Beda, and someone would make it a critique in our portraits. I found that really humiliating because I think my artwork was not visually entertaining. But I guess, they liked my portrait. Here are their comments and suggestions:
  • "Ibang klase yung buhok!"
  • "Ang ganda ng mata"
  • "Ang macho ni kuya"
  • "kissable lips"
  • "Ang astig ng shading'
  • "Para siyang caricature"
  • "All in all, ang ganda ng portrait niya"
I was shocked with their comments, I thought my portrait was really bad. But, based on their opinions, it was good. I chose to draw myself in side view because I have many behavior and attitude that you could see if you knew me deeply. My character depends who I am with, when I'm with my friends, I'm a joker, jolly and talkative but when I'm with my family, I'm kinda serious and silent. I guess the self-portrait of mine describes who I really am.

To be honest, I like to draw, but I guess, drawing doesn't like me. Since I was in grade school. I used to draw in my back of my notebook but unfortunately it was really bad. Is there a solution in my problem? Is drawing learnable or only those who are gifted could draw? Teach me how to dougie, loljk. Teach me how to draw, please?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento